medini UML to Simulink - Transformation of UML models to Simulink
The joint application of different modeling techniques at the same time is a common practice in many model based development processes. A typical example for this approach is the use of UML or SysML for the specification of architectures and the use of Simulink for the modeling of the functional behavior. medini UML to Simulink provides you with:
- Transformation of UML structures into Simulink models
- Automatic creation of blocks, ports and connections
- Model consistency between UML and Simulink by a sophisticated Update-Mechanism and Backward-Transformations
medini UML to Simulink is targeted at software developers who apply jointly UML and Simulink for the development of complex systems.
medini proFeat - graphical feature model editor with validation
The efficient management of different variations is one of the biggest challenges of the development of complex systems. Product lines are one promising solution for this problem. Feature models are a key concept for the configuration of the different product variants in this approach. medini proFeat offers you:
- Creation of feature models using a graphical editor
- Modeling and validation of dependencies between features
- Configuration and automatic derivation of product specific feature models
medini proFeat supports you in realizing individual product lines.
medini QVT - Model transformations based on a declarative rule mechanism
Model based approaches as well as process automation show an increasing need for automatic model transformations. The effortless and comfortable specification and management of transformation rules is a key factor for the success of such techniques.
medini QVT our Open SourceModel-transformation engine implements efficiently the QVT-Standard of the OMG and supports QVT-Relations.
medini QVT Homepage